Wednesday, July 15, 2009

baby update

Okay, so I went to the doctor on Monday for the 38 week appointment, and I was dialated to a two plus. I was so shocked. So was Justin. Last time I didn't have any contractions at all, and 11 days past my due date before finally getting induced. (not my choice.) I would have been induced much sooner if it were left up to me. By the time I was dialated to a 3 I was begging for an epidural. So this is really good news, even if we still have a long time left. Can't wait to see what our baby boy is going to look like!
37 week picture. Yes I took it myself.....!

5 comments:

The Shermans said...

Hooray!! Let the "race" begin... I'm to the point that I think I will never go into labor. You may win. Good Luck with the whole labor and delivery.

Kaylyn said...

Jenny's comment is funny :)

I am glad you are progressing. I hope you don't have to go over due this time. That is a way to go. Good luck with everything.

Lorrie said...

Almost there!

sagewillow said...

that's awesome, hopefully you wont go over your due date.

Jamie Bills said...

I like your shirt! You look like you are ready to have the baby. :) Good luck to both you and Jenny!