Jacoby Joel was born on Wednesday at 12:43 pm. He weighed 8 lbs and was 20 inches long. I was suppossed to be induced Thursday morning very early, but ended up going into labor very early Wednesday morning. I couldn't have asked for a better labor. The pain was on a very low scale, and then I got the epidural kind of early. It stopped the contractions, but then they just put me on patocin, and he came REALLY quick after that. Justin barely made it back from lunch. He came out really easily. My mom got to be with us too. I got to hold him and feed him right after he was born, before they weighed him and gave him a bath. I was a little skeptical, but I really liked the nurse midwife experience.

Ready to be a mom again. I was probably dilated to about a four here.

Our nurse midwife and Jacoby right after he was born

New daddy

New mommy.

New sister.

New brother.

Love those newborn reflexes!



We are getting adjusted pretty well. Sophia is a little mommy. She does have her moments where she wants my attention, but Justin has two weeks off now, and his parents are coming to visit, so I'm not too worried about them both getting the attention they need.
4 comments:
congrats! he is just so cute! i'm so glad that things went so well for you! wish you the best!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I am glad that it went smoothly for you.
He's so precious!
Big Congrats!!!! What cute kids you guys make :)
Post a Comment