Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Past the due date of course

Yesterday was another doctor appointment, and my due date. I guess there was a little progress since last time, but not much new. I am happy to report that Thursday at 12:00 am I will be getting induced. I am extremely excited to meet our little one. I have to admit though, I still don't feel completely ready. Things are happening sooner than I thought they could, I guess. I don't know how hard it will be for Sophia to adjust. It seems like it will be so different having a boy instead of a girl.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Sophia will adjust great, their little mothering instincts kick in almost as quickly as yours do. She'll love the baby!

Good luck and congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!

The Shermans said...

Oh hooray Rachel! I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow. So I'm assuming I will be induced tomorrow or Thursday! Our little ones may have the same birthday! Can't wait to see pics. Good Luck!

Jamie Bills said...

That would be so fun if your baby and Jenny's had the same b-day!