Thursday, September 18, 2008

sunday dress



So the pictures are of Sophia in her cute dress before going to church this last Sunday. Cute! Cute! On Sunday we were "that" family that their kid falls off their chair at church and hits their head really hard. She was being sooooo good. She was just sitting nicely on her chair, and reading her book, but it was one of those metal folding chairs. I looked over and she just slipped right through the hole in the back, and landed on the back of her head. Justin grabbed her really quickly, and took her out, and then I followed. When we had her calmed down, two of the ladies in our ward came out to check on her, just to make sure she was okay. One of the ladies was retired from working in pediatrics. She told us to watch her pupils, and if she throws up more than once... stuff like that. Anyway, Sophia turned out to be fine. I really appreciated them coming to check on her. I'm sure, since it happened in church, that people were praying that she would be okay. After church was over, more people came to check on her, and I really appreciated that.

1 comment:

Jamie Bills said...

Rachel-

I love your family picture! I love your blog page, it is amazing! You have such a cute family! I am glad Sophie is okay!

Love Ya,

J-me