For the 4th we started the day just relaxing. I don't think Price has a parade or we would have gone to that. After Sophia's nap we went exploring/hiking in Indian Canyon. It's between Price and Vernal. It was so quit and beautiful. Just what I wanted to do that day. Perfect! We came home and did a bbq for dinner. That night we put to Sophia to bed before the fire works. Poor girl! I thought she would be scared, plus we were going to visit my sister the next day, so I wanted her to get her sleep. Maybe for the 24th we will try a few. Justin and I watched the fireworks from our garage roof. How romantic!


Sophia was standing on a rock in the middle of a little stream. We took her down to it right before we went home. I had to leave her down there with Justin because I am a mosquito magnet. At least five bites in 2 minutes. Yikes! Sophia didn't want to leave the stream. We will have to go again sometime, and I will have to bring bug repelent.




Sophia and Justin playing in the stream. I am standing at a safe distance from the mosquitos.

1 comment:
That canyon is beautiful. I am a magnete for the mostiquos also. Bites everywhere, quickly and very inchy.
Post a Comment