Enough about our vacation to San Diego right? Well almost. I promise this will be the last post about it. So we had fun. We went to Coronado Beach, Mission Bay, a baseball game-Twins at Padres, SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo. I think Sophia's favorite was the pool at our hotel. At the zoo she insisted on not wearing a shirt. We put it back on a few times, but she kept taking it off again. People were staring at us, but what do you do? The picture on our slide show that says baboon is actually an orangtang. Justin pointed that out to me, but I am too lazy to fix it. I think that Sophia liked the beach at Mission Bay better. No waves. I thought it was cold. We went there about 6:00 pm. Sea World was fun. They have a thing there right now called Sesame Street Bay of Play. Sophia got to meet Elmo, Zoey, and Telly. We saw Grover there too, but we didn't meet him. Anyways the vacation was fun. The traveling with a 1 year old, not so much! Sophia was so happy to be home and sleep in her crib=)

Just for fun- the price of a meal at SeaWorld.
veggie wrap 7.99
chicken tender salad 8.49
water 2.59
tax 1.48
total 20.55
No comments:
Post a Comment