A couple weeks ago I decided I wasn't ready for my baby to grow a mullet! This is the "before" picture. It was getting a little shaggy behind his ears.
Oh My!! A 1st haricut, wow!! I can't believe I haven't even seen that little darling yet and he already has a 'big boy' haircut. Good thing you are coming out here soon. Love to all. Gramma (aka Great Gramma)
4 comments:
He is a cutie! I can't for him and Grant to get together I think they'll have a blast!
Oh My!! A 1st haricut, wow!! I can't believe I haven't even seen that little darling yet and he already has a 'big boy' haircut. Good thing you are coming out here soon. Love to all. Gramma (aka Great Gramma)
Just randomly stumbled across your blog -- his haircut looks great. Bye bye baby mullet! :D
Post a Comment