Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh, the places you'll go!

I know there are tons of other blog posts out there with this title, but it seems so appropriate. Jacoby is not crawling on his hands and knees, but he is doing what I like to call the army crawl. He goes everywhere already. Of course his favorite places to go are the ones where he shouldn't be. He likes the litter box, the kitty food, behind the toilet, and the trash. Here are a few pics I got of him getting into stuff.








And of course Sophia still wants to get into this sometimes.


2 comments:

Jamie Bills said...

Looks like they keep you on your toes! He is getting really big!

Kaylyn said...

He is getting into a lot. Sophia is so funny in the baby toy. I know Maleah will want to do the same thing when we get it out again.