It has been quite a year for us. We bought house #2 and welcomed baby #2. We also enjoyed some time with Justin's parents. Here's a recap of us this year.
Here is basically what our Christmas card looked like. I ended up taking off the red ribbon, but other than that here it is.Sophia loves anything girlie. She turned three this year. A big thing she did this year was to become potty trained. She is finally starting to take an interest in wearing other clothes besides her underwear, jammies, swimsuits and a certain dress. She loves her cousin Ari and her friends in nursery. She says things that are hillarious to us just about every day. One of my favorites is "baby brother Elizabeth Godfrey." when she is upset with her brother. She loves drinking egg nogg. Santa will bring her Cars (the movie) for Christmas. She recently took her first trip to the dentist, and she was really good. I had envisioned it to be much more horrific. We are looking forward to another year with her. Hopefully she can take dance lessons, and maybe soccer or something.
Jacoby has been a really welcome addition to our family. He is now four months old. He has such a cute and happy personality. He is now a professional sitter. He is also starting to fall asleep in his crib, which means more sleep for both of us. We are looking forward to feeding him solids, and all the other fun milestones babies and toddlers hit.
Justin has been working hard for Kelloggs snacks. He is hoping to go back to school for another Bachelor's degree. This time in Bussiness Marketing. Kelloggs will pay for most of it, so why not? He also spends lots of time with me and the kids. I love it. He is such a good husband and dad.
As for me, well I am learning a lot about being a parent. I stay at home with our two beautiful kids. It is hard sometimes, but most of the time I really enjoy being with them. Not a day goes by that I'm not thankful to be their mom. I am learning that children are all different. I have been doing workout videos a few times a week with my sis, and working on projects.
We are looking forward to seeing friends and family during the holidays, and in the coming year.




1 comment:
Thanks for the card. It is super cute. I like it with the ribbon too. Sophie sounds so cute and I love she used a roll of wrapping paper in the tree. See you soon. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment