Monday, November 9, 2009

the rest of October

Halloween and carving pumpkins-
My camera broke, and Sophia peed on her shoes, but other than that our Halloween was really fun!



Sophia(Barbie in the Diamond Castle), Kayla and Kenna (M&Ms), and Ari (pirate princess).


Trunk-or-Treat
First snow of the Season-Jacoby's first snow storm
It snowed a few times the week before Halloween. The first snow was really light. It melted right after I took these first two pictures. The second snow storm was enjoyed by both my kids. Sophia really likes the snow this year. She went out to play several times.










Jacoby's Blessing-
Justin gave Jacoby a beautiful blessing. I thought a lot about how much I love this little boy. I feel like there is divine intervention in who comes to families. Jacoby is such a wonderful part of ours. We had a good day celebrating with family.



Sophia fell asleep on the couch before everyone left. She was so tired after partying on her Birthday.
Sophia's Birthday-

Our crazy girl is already three! Justin was saying he would miss her being this age, and I think I will too. We started the day with cake and presents. Grandma and Grandpa and cousin Ari came to share that fun time with her. Then we went to the corn maze in St. George. They also had a petting zoo, and pumpkin patch. Sophia loved riding in the trailer behind the tractor. The petting zoo was fun too, until she was pecked by a turkey. She cried and cried until Daddy told her we would be eating turkey at Thanksgiving.




I love the focused look on her face.
cake and presents. I did not make this cake, although I wish I had.

2 comments:

Jamie Bills said...

What a fun month. I didn't know you guys have had snow yet. I love the snow pictures and the pictures at the pumpkin patch and corn maze. Cute kids

Lorrie said...

Ya you do have cute kids must fun in the family..lol We're so excited for Christmas!