This weekend we went to Provo to shop and eat, as an early birthday celebration for me. We went to one of the malls, and to Kohl's. I love clothes shopping for Sophia. We got her a swimsuit and a dress. Of course I can start looking for good deals on clothes for next winter for our baby boy too. So far, I must admit that girl's clothes are more fun for me to buy than boy's clothes. I do think that boy's jackets are so cute though.
We ate at Red Lobster. It was the first time for all of us. It is good, but sooo expensive. We have never spent that much on dinner. It was cool that there was a live lobster tank. Sophia loved watching the lobsters in the tank. Our waitress brought one for her to touch, but she was scared of it when it wasn't in the tank. Sophia called the lobsters "monsters." When we left she was saying "bye bye monsters."
It was a good weekend for us!
Glanzer Family Reunion
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment