Sunday, June 22, 2008

A sample of our week

I thought we could do a quick post before we head to San Diego. We gotta get rid of the pics on our camera to make room for vacation pictures. We will post more in about a week. Have a good day everyone!
Sophia after church and her nap. Her hair got a little messed up, but she still looks so cute! Grandma Godfrey this is one of the dresses you got her. I love it!

The roses in our driveway. I like to pretend I'm a photographer. Justin took the bottom pic, and I took the top one.

Sophia models her new swim suit and her new pool. Mommy broke the old pool. If you have one like this, don't empty it by pulling on the arch! She loves the new one even more, even though it's pretty much the same thing. She wants to play in her pool at least twice a day.


Here's a picture of the bird from the video in the last post.


No comments: