My friend Jenny tagged me with a middle name tag. I get to describe myself using the letters in my middle name. The great thing about being married is that I finally get a middle name since I didn't have one before. So now my middle name is Johnson...I'll just use JOHNS since the other letters are a repeat:)
Here goes....
J-Joyful. I have a lot to be joyful about. A family is the most important one to me.
O- Only...I'm the only me!
H-Healthy. At least I try to be. Of course I eat junkfood ocassionally, or make an excuse not to excercise, but for the most part I have been doing pretty good lately.
N-Nearsighted. I have to put my alarm clock right next to my bed so I can squint at it to see what time it is. I have been wearing glasses or contacts since I was in kindergarten.
S- Smiley. I smile a lot. Maybe too much.
I tag Andrea, and anyone else that reads my blog and wants to do this.
Glanzer Family Reunion
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment